Feathers of My Nest

A celebration of every day beauty through my camera lens.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

State Fair of Texas


Lance and I headed out to the fair, just to two of us, for something different on date night.  It's always fun to have the kids, but an adult trip to the fair is much less stressful and I can spend more time focused on taking fun pictures (without worrying that one of my kiddos has run off in the meantime).  Here are a few of my favorite shots.  Enjoy!










Thanks for looking!  Did you see that snake house?  Scary.... Fall is one of my favorite times of the year for picture taking.  Stay tuned for more fun fall images.

2 comments:

  1. I love the shots of the Ferris Wheel! What a fun date! Charlie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie! It was fun. Looking forward to a camera outing with you and Toni :)

      Delete