Feathers of My Nest

A celebration of every day beauty through my camera lens.

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Trip to Salt Lake City




I recently took a solo trip to Salt Lake City for a photography conference.  The conference was put on by an online community of photographers, mostly women, known as Clickin Moms.  I didn't know anyone else that was going, but after a very long flight delay in route to the conference and four days of learning and exploring, I can honestly say I made some wonderful friends that I hope to keep in touch with for years to come.  Below are a few shots from the trip.  SLC is a wonderful city.

The first group of photos were taken in downtown SLC in the early evening.  I had so much fun walking around and shooting the lights and architecture with two ladies I met at the conference--Toni and Charlie--my photography soul sisters.









The photos below were taken outside of SLC at a place called Saltair.  I really love all of soft color and the lines created where the water meets the shore. 











 
 
This final group was taken on a trip to Silver Lake, which is way up in the mountains surrounding the city.  This was a really beautiful place I would love to visit again with the whole family.  
 












It was a great trip.  Thanks for letting me share. 

1 comment:

  1. It didn't publish my comment, so I will try again.
    Love all of these photo's and loved walking around with the two of you!!! I am blessed beyond measure to have met the both of you!!! You both made this conference so much fun! hugs!!!! Charlie

    ReplyDelete