Feathers of My Nest

A celebration of every day beauty through my camera lens.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Downtown City Lights

This is my favorite time of the year.  I love the cooler temperatures and watching the leaves turn.  There is beauty around every corner and I can't think of anything more fun than spending time capturing it all through my camera lens.  Lately, I've been having a lot of fun with street photography.  I fell in love with it after my trip to Salt Lake City, Utah earlier this year.  The lines, colors, and movement draw me in.  I knew I would be heading downtown to capture all the beauty my own city has to offer.  I have to say, I was not disappointed.  Below are some of my favorites from a recent night of exploring downtown Fort Worth with a friend and my camera.   










We had so much fun exploring the city and capturing the lights and Christmas decorations--what an amazing city we live in!  Thanks for letting me share. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Aimee. The light is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete