Feathers of My Nest

A celebration of every day beauty through my camera lens.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

My latest obsession


Lately, I've been totally obsessed with two things when I'm in my studio--washi and letters.  I love washi tape!!! I love how easily it adds color to my Project Life spreads and how quickly I can use it to combine text and photos to make a scrapbook page.  And, I love how pretty it is all in a jar on my desk. 




Once I had the pictures printed, this spread took less than an hour to put together.  I just pulled some favorites from my stash, added some words that describe my sweet boy, and finished it off with some letter stamps and embellishments.  Done. 



These are the letter stamps I have been loving.  They snap together and I have them in two sizes.  I've had these a long time and I'm not sure this this exact version is still sold, but I've seen other similar products recently at the craft store.  LOVE. THEM.  Consider giving them a try if you are into stamping for Project Life or other paper crafting.  These are also fun if you are crafting with kids.  They love searching for the letters and building words.  Just good fun. 

Here's to having fun with whatever you have stashed away in your craft room.  I can think of nothing better on a hot summer weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment