Feathers of My Nest

A celebration of every day beauty through my camera lens.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring

 

Spring is here and I'm reminded of all the things we love about this time of year.  Here are a few of our favorite things right now.

We love.....

Planting seeds in the yard and waiting and watching for them to sprout.

Wearing shorts and flip flops.

Catching mosquito hawks, lizards, and lady bugs in the yard.

Sunshine.

Rain.

Riding our bikes with the wind blowing through our hair.

Starry nights.

Bunnies in the yard.

Green.  Fresh.

Cleaning out every corner of the house for a fresh start.

Checking the pool to see if the water is warm yet.

Iced tea.

Picnics in the yard.

New leaves on trees.

Watching the birds return to build their nests.

Finding time together, outside. 

Adventure.

For me, this is the time of year I start really thinking about what's on my bucket list for our family.  I love planning vacation time and looking forward to summer break.  Making lists like this can be an easy way to make a record of what life looks like right now.  What's on your list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment